Use this method to write the block of data to stream.
function WriteWithSeek(FileOffset : int64; const Buffer; Count: LongInt): LongInt;
long _stdcall StorageWriteFileWithSeek(unsigned long File,
long long FileOffset,
unsigned long WriteWithSeek(long long FileOffset,
const void *Buffer, unsigned long Count);
virtual int __fastcall WriteWithSeek(long long FileOffset,
const void *Buffer, int Count);
void WriteWithSeek(__int64 FileOffset, __in unsigned char* buffer __gc, int offset, int count)
void WriteWithSeek(long FileOffset, byte buffer, int offset, int count)
Sub WriteWithSeek(ByVal FileOffset As Long, ByVal buffer() As Byte, ByVal offset As Integer, ByVal count As Integer)
void writeWithSeek(long fileOffset, byte buffer)
- FileOffset - starting position in the stream to write the data from.
- Buffer - buffer from which bytes are written.
- Count - maximum number of bytes to be written.
- Offset - offset in the buffer from which it is used.
- [Plain C] File - handle to the file returned by Create function.
- [Plain C] BufferSize - maximum number of bytes to be written.
- [Plain C] Written - returns number of bytes actually written.
Number of bytes actually written.
0 if the function succeeded or one of Error codes if the function failed.
WriteWithSeek attempts to write up to Count bytes from Buffer and returns the number of bytes actually written.
Writing is done at position of the file pointer specified in FileOffset parameter.
After writing file pointer is adjusted to position FileOffset + Written.