Use this method to write the block of data to stream.
Count: LongInt): LongInt;
long _stdcall StorageWriteFile(unsigned long File, void* Buffer,
long BufferSize, long *Written);
unsigned long Write(const void *Buffer, unsigned long Count);
virtual int __fastcall Write(const void *Buffer, int Count);
void Write(__in unsigned char* buffer __gc, int offset, int count)
void Write(byte buffer, int offset, int count)
Sub Write(ByVal buffer() As Byte, ByVal offset As Integer, ByVal count As Integer)
void write(byte buffer)
- Buffer - buffer from which bytes are written.
- Count - maximum number of bytes to be written.
- Offset - offset in the buffer from which it is used.
- [Plain C] File - handle to the file returned by Create function.
- [Plain C] BufferSize - maximum number of bytes to be written.
- [Plain C] Written - returns number of bytes actually written.
Number of bytes actually written.
0 if the function succeeded or one of Error codes if the function failed.
Write attempts to write up to Count bytes from Buffer, and returns the number of bytes actually written.
Writing is done at current position of the file pointer, which is identified with Position property and adjustable using Seek method.