Use this method to read the block of data from the stream.
function Read(var Buffer; Count: LongInt): LongInt;
long _stdcall StorageReadFile(
unsigned long File,
unsigned long Read(void* Buffer, int Count)
virtual int __fastcall Read(void *Buffer, int Count);
int Read(__in unsigned char* buffer __gc, int offset, int count)
int Read(in byte buffer, int offset, int count)
Function Read(ByVal buffer() As Byte, ByVal offset As Integer, ByVal count As Integer) As Integer
byte read(long count)
- Buffer - bytes are read into this buffer.
- Count - maximum number of bytes will be read.
- Offset - offset in the buffer from which it is used.
- [Plain C] File - handle to the file returned by Create function.
- [Plain C] BufferSize - maximum number of bytes will be read.
- [Plain C] Read - returns number of bytes actually read.
The number of bytes actually read.
0 if the function succeeded or one of Error codes if the function failed.
Read attempts to read up to Count bytes into Buffer and returns the number of bytes actually read.