Using the API
The sequence of calls in code when using CBFS Registry is
- Call SetRegistrationKey() method to set the license key and enable CBFS Registry.
CBFS Registry doesn't work without the license key (either registered or evaluation).
You can request the evaluation key via the key request form.
- Install the driver Install() method if the driver has not been installed yet.
You don't need to call Install() every time your application is started.
- Now it's time to ensure, that the driver can process the OS requests to the file system.
You must implement handlers for some or all of the events present in CBFSRegistry class.
- Call Initialize() method to initialize the driver. You need to call Initialize() once per application execution.
- To activate the filter driver use StartFilter().
- Add one or more processes to filter with a call to
- When you finish work with the filter, detach it using StopFilter().
- To remove the driver from the system, call Uninstall() method.