Using the API
The sequence of calls in code when using CBFS Filter is
- Call SetRegistrationKey() method to set the license key and enable CBFS Filter.
CBFS Filter doesn't work without the license key (either registered or evaluation).
You can request the evaluation key via the request form.
- Install the driver InstallDriverEx() method if the driver has not been installed yet.
You don't need to call InstallDriverEx() every time your application is started.
- Set one or more rules for the filter by calling AddFilterAccessRule() and AddFilterCallbackRule() methods.
Additional rules can be added after the driver is attached.
- Call Initialize() method.
- Call AttachFilter() to start using the driver and receiving notifications.
- When you finish work with the filter, detach it using DetachFilter().
- To remove the driver from the system, call UninstallDriver() method.